Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pudding Pie


Like you may have read in my previous post I have been teaching an after school reading club here in Korea for the past 3 years. My advanced class of readers have just finished the boxcar children and my intermediat class just finished reading Amelia Bedelia. For their cooking project we made pie! I would have loved to have them make lemon merurange pie, but being in Korea and all it just wasn't possible, time, money and supply wise. Instead we made banana pudding pie. I made pie crusts in muffin tins for the kids to fill. I made chocolate and vanilla pudding and the kiddos got to pipe that into their mini pie, add bananas, and chocolate for decoration. It was a fun and messy expirence. The kids loved their pie though ^^






The kids loved showing off thier pies ^^

My poor husband was feeling left out. He always sees me get all this delicious stuff ready for school and then is bummed when I don't have any left for him. These two were his special treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment