Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cinderella Paper doll cookies


These cookies were made for my cousins adorable little girl who is in love with Cinderella at the moment.  I was trying to find a way to make Cinderella cookies that didn't involve a lot of painted detail.  The animation style that Disney uses is so iconic that if I was off by just a few brushstrokes the whole image would look distorted.

from paper dolls by cory

 I was incredibly fortunate to stumble upon this very talented artist who makes lovely and fun stylized paper dolls.  The images on my cookies are directly inspired by Paper Dolls by Cory.

from paper dolls by cory

  I can not do the style justice but I think the cookies will make my cousins daughter quite happy.  I hope the cookies make you happy too. 

Mice, Birds and Cinderella Banner

Just Whistle While You Work

Dreams Come True


Which dress to choose?


Hope you enjoyed these fun Cinderella themed cookies! 


Happy New Year Everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment