Friday, June 28, 2013

Love is in the air

It seems like this summer has been full of love.



Friends getting marred, engaged or celebrating their 1st. anniversaries.  And let me tell you I love, love.  I love making loved themed cookies because they can be frilly and cute and I get to use a lot of brushed embroidery.... or at least that's how I tackle the loved themed cookie.  


This basket was made for a client last minute.  She contacted me on a Tuesday and said she would need a basket by Friday morning. 

Normally I don't take last minute orders but this was for her 1st anniversary and she was surprising her hubby at work and wanted something special to bring him.  I couldn't turn her down, so I frantically designed some cookies, cut them out and decorated them in the span of one day.  I think I work rather well under pressure if I do say so myself.  



Congrats Feyha and Asif I hope you have many happy years to come <3

No comments:

Post a Comment