Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mankato West Class of 04

I went to my High School 10 Year Reunion this past weekend....as well as a graduation party for a little boy that I babysat for/literally changed his diapers.  So I'm feeling old ;p


The reunion was a lot of fun though.  It was great catching up with people who I haven't seen since graduation and learning where they are in their lives.  


I lucked out big time because the 1st part of the reunion was a potluck in the park and I just happened to be assigned desserts.  So I broke out the airbrush hand made a stencil of my school logo and airbrushed and iced some cookies.


The cookie is a brand new franken recipe that I came up with.  It is a combo of 2 different chocolate cookie recipes and a coconut cookie recipe.  The result was a brownie/cake like cookie with coconut flecks scattered throughout.  As soon as I remember exactly what I did to make them I will post a recipe.


Hope your kick off to your summer is as exciting as mine has been so far.







Stay Sweet Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment