Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Graduation

Tis the season of mortar boards and gowns.


Facebook is a sprawl of happy faces and tassels hanging from hats.
There are two special graduates in my life this year.  First, Tyler a good family friend will be going out into the world of sports team management. He is going off to help manage a baseball team out west.  Good Luck Tyler.  These cookies were made for an impromptu graduation party that was thrown for Tyler.


My second special graduate is my hubby, he will be graduating with his MBA this week.  And by graduating I mean he still has 14 weeks of classes left but that's just how graduate school works.
I will be making him something special on his official last day of school.

Be sure to go and congratulate a grad today!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment