Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Train Birthday Cookies

Chugga Chugga Choo Chooo
looks what's coming down the track... some birthday cookies for a sweet little boy who is turning 3!


He had a train themed birthday party.


I made the cookies to match the party decorations.  Below is an example of one of the signs used to label different activities that were going on at the party.
  

The colors of the cookies are a bit closer to the party decorations than shown in the pictures, the birthday boys mom send this to me after the party "Vanessa, the cookies were a huge it! They were yummy and they matched the party perfectly. Several people asked for your card :-) Thanks again!"



When I do custom orders I come up with several designs for the customer.  One of the designs I came up with was a train cookie.  The client opted for a single cookie instead but I included one train cookie as a bonus and a thank you for her order.  


 I am thrilled with how the train cookie turned out and can't wait to make more like it.  


Have a sweet day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment