Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Love is in the air...part two

Like I said in my previous post.  Love is in the air, between weddings, engagements and 1st anniversaries and new babies this summer has been full of love.


I made this cookie bouquet for an awesome couple.  They are both amazing people and very talented artists.   Stevie is the stunning photographer behind http://www.stevietphotography.com/ and her hubby Tony is the brilliant carpenter behind http://www.dylandesigncompany.com/ 


Not only are they talented artists but they are wonderfully thoughtful and giving people.  In fact they met during the shooting of Extreme Home Makeover where Tony was a carpenter for the show.



They are a happy loving couple that radiates both of those feelings to those around them.  It is hard to be standing next to either one of them and not be smiling.



I wanted to make them some cookies that conveyed the same happiness that they exude, and this is what I came up with.



Congratulations Stevie and Tony, you are both amazing people and an extra amazing couple.  I hope you have many wonderful years together and keep on spreading your happiness and love!





No comments:

Post a Comment