Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lorax Baby Shower Cookies

It is so nice to see how timeless Dr. Seuss and his stories are.  I have had so many requests for Dr. Seuss as of late.


This set was made for a lovely local gal for a baby shower she was throwing for her friend.
I loved making this set, airbrushing the Lorax as well as the Truffula Trees really helped add to the whimsy of this set.


The book covers gave me a great chance to use my fun new americolor food coloring markers.  I love these guys, they are so vibrant!  I got mine from Global Sugar a few months ago and love them! I highly recommend adding a set to your cookie/cake decorating arsenal.


The all time best part of this set was the delivery, the lovely lady who ordered the cookies was an acquaintance form high school.  It was so much fun to sit down and catch up over a cup of coffee.


Hope you all enjoy this set as much as I did.



 Stay Sweet Everyone!

j

No comments:

Post a Comment