Sunday, January 20, 2013

Chocolate Truffles

Can you tell?  I am totally geared up for Valentines day!  What's not to love about Valentines day, it is a day for sweet things, and even better for telling the people you care about how much they mean to you.  And hey if you don't like the holiday think of all the candy that goes on sale shortly after.


 The one thing I really associate with Valentines day is CHOCOLATE!!!! I love the stuff.  This year  I am making the hubby some home made chocolate truffles in a variety of flavors.  The first flavor is a chocolate coffee truffle.  These guys are really rich with a semi bitter filling which balances out the richness and the sweetness quite nicely.


 These truffles are available for order.  Contact me if interested and state the number of truffles you would like and I will get back to you with pricing.



Up next a raspberry chocolate truffle with a tutorial (If I remember to take pictures)



Have a sweet day everyone








No comments:

Post a Comment