Sunday, January 20, 2013

Valentines day Truffle Box

These new cookie boxes I came up with are my new favorite thing to make.  In fact I love making them so much I wanted to share a tutorial with you, however I got so into making the box that I totally forgot to take pictures.  So I promise the next box I make I will finish up the pictures and have a fun tutorial for you all.


 This box was made for my lovely friend Kristine who recently got engaged!  Yay congrats Kristine.


 I wanted to make the couple something special to celebrate their special moment and what better than a box made of cookies filled with more cookies and some yummy chocolate coffee truffles!
Kristine was very surprised and loved the box.  Her fiance was also super helpful and super sneaky and let me know what the ring looked like so I could paint a replica of it to put in the box. 

box with hidden message on the inside of the lid

Date of the Proposal 

What was in the whole package

Close up on the cookies
I hope you all enjoy the box as much as Kristine did, and I promise a tutorial is coming soon!

Chocolate Truffles

Ring Cookie

Packed up and ready to go

No comments:

Post a Comment