Monday, April 1, 2013

Chicken Party

One of my closest friends is getting married!


Back in his single days he use to come over to my apartment in Korea and we would have chicken together along with my hubby and talk about life and love.
When hubby and I moved to the U.S. we both really missed our chicken parties, as did my good friend in Korea.
no sprinkles on these cookies....these are decorated with sesame seeds

As a wedding gift I decided to give my good friend a chance to re-live his single chicken party days with these cookies.

Sending cookies is not quite as good as being there in person but it is almost as good. 


pickled radish, yang yum chicken, chop sticks

who wants a cold refreshing coke?

Or a nice cold swig of cass?
Congrats on your wedding Lack!

No comments:

Post a Comment