Thursday, April 18, 2013

Coffee for your birthday

I love coffee, it makes my morning, heck the smell of it just perks me up....
which is probably why I love working in a coffee shop.


One of the many perks of working at a coffee shop is free coffee.  I get a free pound a week which means I have loads and loads of coffee.... I have coffee coming out my ears!  So what do I do with all this coffee?  Naturally, I make cookies!


These coffee bean cookies are coffee flavored with a chocolate raspberry royal icing which makes them  Raspberry Mocha Cookies!

Add caption

They were a gift for a friends birthday who happens to be from Korea.  I thought the mug would be a nice way for him to remember Minneapolis when he eventually returns to Korea.


P.S even I make mistakes sometimes/very often can you catch my mistake on these cookies?


No comments:

Post a Comment