Wednesday, October 24, 2012

FAQ

So just a bit of general info for you all....

Who are you?:  I am Vanessa a freelance artisan baker, I have been baking my whole life but from 2010 I have been attempting to make my passion for baking into a career.

What are your prices?  I am just starting out and hope to have set prices for my baked goods coming soon, however if you are interested in an order now is an exciting time for you because I am willing to negotiate prices.

How do I place an order? Send me an e-mail at vanessaslingsby@gmail.com and let me know what you want.  Don't see what you want on the blog, no worries I do custom orders.

How long does an order take? I can do one to two dozen painted sugar cookies in a turn over of about 3 days, If you want sugar cookies with 3 or more colors of royal icing the turn over is closer to a week.  These times can change and if you are in a pinch and I don't have any other orders, I can get a batch of painted sugar cookies done for you on the same day of order.

What are your flavors? I currently do lemon sugar cookies, orange sugar cookies, chocolate chip sugar cookies, chocolate sugar cookies and shortbread.  If you are looking for a special flavor I am more than happy to give it a try!  I am constantly trying out new flavors.

What do you use for icing? I use a lemon or orange or vanilla royal icing, that is light and meringue like when dried.  I have also used a glaze in the past (no meringue powder) if you prefer that.

Do you ship cookies? I have not shipped cookies yet, but I am more than happy to.

Do you make cakes? Yes, but I don't feel that they are at retail quality yet... give me a few more months :D


Any other questions?  Please feel free to ask either in the comment section or via e-mail


Have a yummy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment