Sunday, October 14, 2012

Wedding Cookies




So as most of you know I am married.....3 times......to the same guy, legally at the US. Embassy, then a Korean Ceremony and then finally an American Ceremony.   For my ceremony in the good U.S.A I decided to ask my attendants and all the other special people involved in the day with none other than cookies!
For my cousins son our awesome ring bearer


My aunt made our cake...it was stunning photos coming soon


My cousin's younger kids helped blow bubbles.

My cousin's daughter was an adorable flower girl.

And my cousin was one of my lovely brides maids 


My cousin's son was also a Jr. usher and a big help!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Zebra cookies! If Eriks's Peace Corps friends show up for the holidays, I will have to hire you to "whip up" a batch! And I really like the Nutella idea; my girls have always loved Nutella!
    Keep up the great work! If you haven't done it, you have no idea how much work it is!

    ReplyDelete