Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cookie Flavors



Top Down: Key Lime, Orange Spice, Chocolate
I have been busy in the kitchen all week coming up with new and exciting cookie flavors!  I hope you see something you like.  If you are interested in ordering more than one flavor I am able to do 1 doz cookies 6 one flavor and 6 another of your choosing.  If you want 1 doz cookies with each cookie a different flavor there will be an additional charge.  
Bring on the cookie flavors!

Pumpkin Spice, a perfect cookie for the colder months.  Spicy and sweet with a hint of orange.  This cookie goes great with a vanilla, lemon or orange royal icing.

Pumpkin Spice goodness
Need a pick me up in the morning afternoon or night?  This coffee sugar cookie is great any time of the day.  This one goes great with a chocolate royal icing or vanilla.  

Like flavored coffee?  I know I do, I can make this cookie with any flavored coffee you like!
Another fall and winter favorite of mine, molasses cookies.  I finally found a cut out cookie recipe that worked.  These are crisp, spicy and rich in molasses flavor.  They go great with a rum royal icing or jazz them up for the warmer months with a lemon royal icing. 

rich molasses with just the right amount of spice, can you see that lovely color peeking through, warm brown goodness. 
Who doesn't love pie?  These scrumptious Key Lime Pie cookies are adapted from Bridget's awesome cook book Decorating Cookies I didn't have any Key lime extract so I used zest and juice from a lime.  These guys are a great sweet treat any time of the day.

Would you like some pie?



I love the smell of orange and cinnamon together.  I love the taste even more.  These yummy sugar cookies are filled with orange zest and juice, and a plethora of spices like cinnamon, ginger, cloves and allspice.  

something tangy, sweet and spicy, mmmmmm


Last but not least, this lemon sugar cookie is my go to sugar cookie.  A sweet rich vanilla cookie with just a hint of lemon.  It is a bright cheery cookie that isn't too sweet but just enough to end that sugar craving you have been having all day.  

Hello Sunshine

I have a bunch of other flavors I am working on that are not pictured, like chocolate raspberry, chocolate mint, chai spice, black tea, green tea as well as a few others.  If you have any special sugar cookie requests please feel free to let me know.  I am happy to try and work something out.

As always if you are interested in any of the recipes please feel free to comment and I will work on writing a post for you.

Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment