Monday, November 26, 2012

Molasses Cookie Snowflakes


Can you feel it in the air?  The cool bite?  Winter is here, or at least in Minnesota it is.  Winter means snow to  me.  I figure if it is going to be as cold as it is it might as well be beautiful too.  
We don't have much snow yet but I sure hope it's coming.  While I wait these beautiful little snowflake cookies will have to keep me happy.  



Remember now is the time to put in your orders for Holiday Cookies!  One Dozen of these sparkly jewels cost $15 plus shipping.  

These happy little snowflakes are dusted in luster dust or sanding sugar.  They can be left blank as well.  It is all up to you.

If you are interested in ordering please e-mail me at vanessaslingsby@gmail.com,  I can't wait to start your order!




No comments:

Post a Comment